who's fingering me

Lutz Jaenicke jaenicke at w414zrz.ee.tu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 13 00:12:43 AEST 1991

In article <rcbarn.676630997 at rwa.urc.tue.nl> rcbarn at urc.tue.nl writes:

>As a very simple but useful workaround in this case, you can use a
>fingerd that immediately fingers back to the host it receives a request
>from...
>
>-Raymond

Seems to be quite a good way. I hope that there are not too much people
this special fingerd or that a lock on maximum fingerd uses is applied.

Or would you like your fingerd to finger the fingerer, calling his fingerd,
which therefore fingers _you_ again, forcing your fingerd-system to finger...

Would be fun, wouldn't it?
	Lutz

Lutz Jaenicke 				jaenicke at w414zrz.ee.tu-berlin.de
Institut fuer Elektrische Maschinen	jaenicke at emapollo.ee.tu-berlin.de
Technische Universitaet Berlin		Tel. (004930)314-24552
Einsteinufer 11, D-1000 Berlin 10 	Fax. (004930)314-21133