Problem with CVS1.2

Eric Schnoebelen eric at egsner.cirr.com
Sat Jun 8 14:38:14 AEST 1991

In article <ULLI.91Jun7103929 at elladan.cadlab.de> ulli at cadlab.de writes:
- We use CVS 1.2. In the example-logfile is a reference to a programm
- called nfpipe which we don't know. Does anybody can help us and on
- which server we can get that programm.

	You don't want nfpipe.. It is just a program that takes
standard input, and inserts it into the University of Illinois
notes system.  It is a hold over of Brian Berliner's from working
to closely with Rob Kolstad at both Sun and Convex.

	I use inews (with appropriate flags) to do the logging
of the updates to a local newsgroup.  You could also mail it to
someone, or even just have the update command append to a file..
Eric Schnoebelen		eric at cirr.com 		schnoebe at convex.com
		Q: What is small and yellow and very dangerous?
		A: A canary with the super-user password!