3780 protocol

Paul L. Rowe paul at p4tustin.UUCP
Thu Mar 7 03:26:51 AEST 1991

In article <2953 at meaddata.meaddata.com> tonyg at meaddata.com writes:
>Anybody know of any package that supports 3780 protocol?  Commercial or public,
>whichever is fine.

We can provide a BSC/RJE 2780/3780 adapter that provides up to two channels.
The product includes drivers for MIPS Computer System's RISC/os and
a comm controller that plugs into the AT Bus on the MIPS computers.

I suspect we could provide versions that run on other machines.  If you'd
like more info, please e-mail to: info at point4.com describing your needs
and we'll try to send you in the best direction we can.........

--
Paul Rowe, Director of Software Development        voice: (714) 259-0777
POINT 4 Data Corporation                             fax: (714) 259-0921