VP/ix & Open Access & MS-Word (dos)

Ralf Holighaus ralfi at pemstgt.PEM-Stuttgart.de
Sat Nov 10 07:47:06 AEST 1990

We are running vp/ix on a customer system. when running ms-word or
open access under vp/ix, everything's fine except when we are trying
to create new files.

We get the message 'disk full' or something like this. Of course, there
is enough room on the disk, and the used directory is writeable for the
vp/ix user.

Does anybody has similar problems and maybe even solutions...?
--
| Programmentwicklung   fuer    Microcomputer  |     Ralf U. Holighaus      |
| PO-Box 810165          Vaihinger Strasse 49  |     >> PEM Support <<      |