Color xpcterm

William Miskovetz misko at abhg.UUCP
Tue Nov 27 09:53:01 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov25.180609.2799 at iecc.cambridge.ma.us>, johnl at iecc.cambridge.ma.us (John R. Levine) writes:
> The xpcterm shipped with ISC 2.2 does in fact support color.  It accepts the
> same escape codes as the AT386 console driver, though the terminfo
> description they ship for xpcterm doesn't mention them.  Try setting your
> TERM type to AT386.

This isn't quite what I'm looking for.  I'm running vpix in an xpcterm
window.  I want text that is in color in vpix to be color in the xpcterm
window.  If I run the same application from it's own vt, the color works
fine, but xpcterm seems to emulate a monochrome PC display.

Bill Miskovetz
{uunet!lll-winken, apple!mathworks}!abhg!misko
misko at mathworks.com
abhg!misko at lll-winken.llnl.gov