Dos App. Needs More Memory!!

Bill England wengland at stephsf.stephsf.com
Wed Sep 12 11:12:17 AEST 1990

  I'm running a ravenously memory hungry Database Application under ODT-DOS.
  (Merge)  Whats worse is the programs taste in memory is exclusively for
  the extended flavor :-).

  While Merge allows allocation of 'simulated' expanded memory I could not
  find any provision for allocating extended memory.  On further thought
  it seems like a difficult proposition to create this feature under
  Unix.   Perhaps I'm overlooking something ... ?

  Comments?

 +--------
 |  Bill England
 |  Stephen Software Systems, Inc.,   Tacoma Wa.
 |  wengland at stephsf.com              +1 206 564 2122

  * *      H -> He +24Mev
 * * * ... Oooo, we're having so much fun making itty bitty suns *
  * *