Second hard drive and MS-DOS under Interactive

Heiko Blume src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de
Thu Feb 14 08:40:09 AEST 1991

hotte at sunrise.in-berlin.de (Horst Laumer) writes:

>jan at enea.se (Jan Wester) writes:
>>The problem is that I cannot reach the DOS-partitions on the second hard
>>drive.

>I reached it by adding

>D		/dev/rdsk/1p0

>to my vpix.cnf file. Never tested it with 2.2 so far, but might still work.

that works with 2.2, however you can also mount the sucker with

mount -f DOS /dev/dsk/1p0 /dos

which makes it networked (Z:\dos), so you can access it from several
vp/ix session with read/write.

you'll have to modify /etc/mountall, line 53 to say "[...] 'PROC' | 'DOS')"
if that's not the case already.

(hello, horst! :-)
--
      Heiko Blume <-+-> src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de <-+-> (+49 30) 691 88 93