device= in config.sys?

Randy Terbush randyt at asdnet
Tue Feb 5 19:18:47 AEST 1991

I am running ISC 2.2.1 and VP/ix 1.2 on my 386 clone.  I have a
ProDesigner II video card which requires that I have the vgarom
statement in vpix.cnf commented out.

I have been attempting to install the xansi.sys driver supplied with
the card.  It seems that the only way I can get this driver to load is
if I install it in my C: file since I run with my own copy of C:.

Is this the case with all device drivers under VP/ix?  I tried leaving
the xansi.sys file in my H: (Home) directory, and Z: (UNIX
filesystem).

Any ideas or experiences?

--
Randy Terbush ------------------ Mammoth Lakes, CA - Voice +1 619 934 0340