mouse not working with windows3 under VPIX

Hjalmar Brismar hjalmar at ikaros.fysik4.kth.se
Thu Jan 31 00:20:29 AEST 1991

I am not able to get the microsoft serial (COM1) mouse to work with
windows3 under VPIX. Running windows the mouse is dead, but when i run other
programs that use the mouse ( such as orcad, ms-flightsimulator ) it works
just fine. To make windows3 run under VPIX I patched kernel.exe as mentioned
earlier in this newsgroup. I am using xenix 2.3.3 and VPIX 1.1 (?)
Anybody know what to do to make the mouse work ??????