gets() during signal

Tom Boutell boutell at freezer.it.udel.edu
Wed Dec 12 06:30:20 AEST 1990

Your last two proposed solutions, both of which involve creating an independent
stream writing to stdout/ reading from stdin, are actually reasonably
intuitive. I would recommend using them since they incorporate the concept
of not stepping on the toes of the main program.

--
THE TECHNOLOGY HOUSE: An idea whose time has come!
My girlfriend is a pseudo- aardvark. She is quite insistent on this point.
boutell at freezer.it.udel.edu