What to look for?

Longshot tm longshot at harbor.ecn.purdue.edu
Sun Dec 2 14:08:00 AEST 1990

	Senior year is coming, and I am at a loss as to where I want to go.
  I have come to appreciate Unix (4.3BSD) and would like to enter into a
  related field.  Currently I have become interested in client-server based
  applications, communications protocols, and the like...

	The questions:

	(1) What jobs are out there?  I'd like a broad view, admin, programmer,
	etc.

	(2) If Grad school is a better idea, who offers the best?

	Please respond by email, if there is a sufficient response, I'll post
  a list of my findings...  Thanx for everything in advance...

--
longshot at ecn.purdue.edu	   (Rich Long)

  To be "remembered with an affection and veneration that shall surge high
     above the waters of oblivion and glisten through the rust of time."