Mail headers

Jon Deutsch jon at chopin.udel.edu
Tue Dec 4 11:16:05 AEST 1990

Scenario:  I MAIL to a group alias (of about 40 people).
	   The header is almost a page long due to all
	   of the recipients.

	   How can I set it up so that each person's header
	   has only THEIR name/address in the To: field?

	   But, before you answer, here is the criteria:
	   The fix MUST be able to be done in an sh script
	   (ie: it must be done on the MAIL command line).

I thought about Bcc: but there seems to be no way of accessing
that field via command line.

Any amazing people out there with amazingly simple solutions?

ANY info appreciated!

       |  |   |\       |>jon at brahms.udel.edu<|  "For my 2 cents,  |
       | \|on |/eutsch |>>-----------------<<|  I'd pay a dollar" |