top for Ultrix

Chris Myers chris at wuarchive.wustl.edu
Thu Oct 4 05:19:30 AEST 1990

>kaleb at thyme.jpl.nasa.gov (Kaleb Keithley	) writes:
>
>Has anyone patched *top* to run under any version of Ultrix?
>
>Ultrix 4.0 would be preferable, but I'll take any version.
>
>I might add that I've got both 2.1 from gatekeeper:/pub/DEC, and
>I also have 2.5.
>
>Neither compile (for me) under Ultrix 4.0.  What am I doing wrong?

There are patches for top 2.5 that allow it to run under Ultrix 3.x or
Ultrix 4.0.  They can be copied via anonymous FTP from wuarchive.wustl.edu,
and are in the directory /packages/top-2.5

Chris Myers                                Internet: chris at wugate.wustl.edu
Software Engineer                           UUCP: ...!uunet!wuarchive!chris
Office of the Network Coordinator                BITNET: chris at wunet.bitnet
Washington University in Saint Louis                 Phone: +1 314 726 7390