Unix V.4 - Portable Device Drivers? Request For Info

Donald Lewine lewine at dg-rtp.dg.com
Thu Sep 13 07:49:34 AEST 1990

In article <620 at mlacus.oz>, paulb at mlacus.oz (Paul Bandler) writes:
|> Can anyone please provide information on Unix V.4?  I'd like to know:-
|>
|> Is it available to end users yet?  If so, who is shipping versions?

For answers to these and other UNIX V.4 questions contact:
	Craig Foster
	NCR Australia
	Phone +61-2-964-8183
	FAX +61-2-929-4314

He is the Unix International regional contact.

The DDI/DKI reference manual (93368-9) and the rest of the SVR4
documentation are availabe from Prentice Hall in Australia.  FAX
them at +61-2-938-6826  (ask for Gillian May).  The price in Australia
for a complete V.4 doc set is about US$630.  [In the US the price is
US$530.  Must be the postage!]

Donald A. Lewine                (508) 870-9008 Voice
Data General Corporation        (508) 366-0750 FAX
4400 Computer Drive. MS D112A
Westboro, MA 01580  U.S.A.

uucp: uunet!dg!lewine   Internet: lewine at cheshirecat.webo.dg.com