Help with reading the keyboard..

Niranjan perera at athena.cs.uga.edu
Mon Apr 22 04:59:49 AEST 1991

Greetings,

 I am new to this group,

 I am using a Sun4 running SunOS 4.1.1. I would like to read the arrow keys,
 function keys etc on a vt100 keyboard. Does anybody have any ideas how one
 goes about doing such a thing. I tried using getchar :-) and noticed that the
 special keys generate just one number (27), when I use curses I notice that
 special keys generate four numbers

 Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.. Please be kind enough to email
 me.

 Thanks in advance,

--
Niranjan Perera             Computer Science Department, University of Georgia.
perera at athena.cs.uga.edu           "TRUST ME! I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING..."