Berzerkeley system calls for the System V programmer

Jay Maynard jmaynard at thesis1.med.uth.tmc.edu
Tue Apr 2 06:39:23 AEST 1991

Help!

I've gotten TCP/IP going on my NCR Tower XP, and now want to add software
that makes use of it. The vendor thoughtfully provided a Berzerkeley
compatibility library, sort of, which includes socket code and other such
network-related goodies, but doesn't cover a lot of other Berzerkeleyisms.

Is there a book out there that covers porting from BSD to System V?

I'm sure this subject has been covered recently; please reply by E-mail,
and I'll summarize if there's interest.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmaynard at thesis1.med.uth.tmc.edu  | adequately be explained by stupidity.