function tree trace for a.out's ?

Marcus J. Ranum mjr at hussar.dco.dec.com
Mon Apr 22 05:04:07 AEST 1991

	(this is *NOT* a product plug! - I hope it's interesting info.)

	There's a product out (from DEC, hence the disclaimer) called
FUSE that has a graphical call-graph browser that's pretty nifty - it
can analyse source (and I think object) and builds an X-window picture
of the program's structure, with all manner of options to let you
re-arrange how it presents the data.  It's come in handy for me a couple
of times, as a quick way to look at a mass of code and figure out sort
of what it does.

mjr.