msgs program wanted

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at cats.ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 26 09:12:50 AEST 1991

In article <625 at telxon.UUCP>, dank at telxon.UUCP (Dan Kelley) writes:
|> .include <bsd.prog.mk>
|>
|> bsd.prog.mk ??  My compiler says unexpected end-of-line error.  I'm confused
|> to what this makefile means?  Can any one help or send the msgs source that
|> I can work with?  Thanks much...

I posted this in April in comp.unix.programmer:

4.3reno comes with an enhanced version of make, called pmake, which deals with
directives such as ".include" and ".if" in Makefiles.  The standard
Make include files are in share/mk in the 4.3reno sources.  The sources to the
modified make are in usr.bin/make; furthermore, there are several anonymous
ftp sites that archive it (ask archie for "pmake").

--
Jonathan Kamens					jik at CATS.UCSC.EDU