Strange curses problem

David Cook dcook at spam.ua.oz
Wed Jun 26 23:33:26 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun25.211035.19132 at convex.com> bout at convex.com (David Boutilier) writes:
>It works fine if you change nl() to nonl().

Ok. But WHY ?
In TFM for curses, I didn't see anything saying "you must have nonl()
set before using move()". I still think a terminal-independant
windowing package that has 'features' like that is buggy ..
(especially since SYS V curses gets it right with nl() )

David T Cook | e-mail: dcook at spam.adelaide.edu.au | Phone: +61 8 228 5709
Assistant Computer Manager, Stats, Pure and Applied Maths LMG, Adelaide Uni
"The wonderful thing about USENET is that anyone can express their opinion."
"The worrying thing is that they _do_."