methods for putting labels into your software?

Mike Berke berke at sideout.Kodak.COM
Thu Jun 27 06:55:24 AEST 1991

we simply use a character array:

static unsigned char  copyright[] = {"Copyright Eastman Kodak Company..."};

if you look through the executable code, you will see it.

Don't forget Kodak's Information Center (800-242-2424).  Lots of photo-
graphic information available and Kodak pays for the call.  Try it!!
Mike Berke                         |  Even if Kodak thinks I'm "nobody",
Professional Photography Division  |  I'm really me!!
Advanced Imaging Technology        +-----------------------------------
Eastman Kodak Company              |  Acutally, I'm not sure that big
(716) 726-6823                     |  companies really think, so I
berke at titan.kodak.com              |  guess these opinions are mine!