visual200 termcap request

Dave Rasmussen dave at uwmcsd1.UUCP
Wed Dec 3 11:40:59 AEST 1986

Does anyone have a set of termcap entries that work for the various
terminals that the visual 200 is said to emulate? I have a situation where
I'm using a program to 'guess' what one logs in on, and if that terminal is
a visual 200 in visual 200 mode, it identifies itself with the code a
zenith z29 or h19 sends out, instead of sending what a vanilla vt52
supposedly sends, and the visual 200 doesn't respond to all the zenith
esc sequences properly.

So I then tried setting the dip switch to make it emulate a adm3a plus, but
apparently it doesn't seem to fully emulate the adm3aplus, or my termcap
entry is corrupt, or both. I guess it supposedly also emulates a haz1500
and a adds 520.

If anyone has working termcaps for a visual200 in any of these modes
I'd really appreciate your mailing them to me.

thx,

--
The views above are those of my keyboard, not my organization.
Dave Rasmussen c/o Computing Services Division @ U of WI - Milwaukee