Malloc-checker wanted

Rich Salz rs at mirror.TMC.COM
Tue Dec 30 06:17:03 AEST 1986

I'm trying to track down a malloc() failure, no doubt because
someone is writing n+1 bytes into an n-byte block.  I'm pretty
much at the point where I want to perform checking on all
mallocated areas by putting guard words at either end, and
running down the list and checking each time I call malloc.

I know how to do this, but before I dig down and write it,
I thought I'd ask around if anyone else has already done so.
We have source licenses for 4.3BSD and SystemV Release 2 Version 2.
I'll be happy to mail a copy of the license(s) to anyone who is
willing to send me source code or diffs.

Thanks in advance.
	/rs
Rich $alz					"Drug tests p**s me off"
Mirror Systems, Cambridge Massachusetts		rs at mirror.TMC.COM
{mit-eddie, ihnp4, wjh12, cca, cbosgd, seismo}!mirror!rs