Security mailing list, anyone?

Walt Pesch wbp at cuuxb.UUCP
Sat Dec 20 08:07:16 AEST 1986

In article <1610 at brl-adm.ARPA> gaspar at almsa-1.arpa writes:

>mail.security
>    Contact: (boulder,hao,nbires)!cisden!sec-request

As far as I know, this fell off the end of the Earth quite some time
ago.  I know people the have asked the net.gods/fascists (depending
on your viewpoint) for the current status, and the news has come down
that there are some other people who were going to volunteer their
efforts.  However, I haven't seen or heard of any of the fruits of
their labor.

Hopefully, someone will say I'm wrong and it's there but that I was
lost in the shuffle, but I'm afraid that I'm correct.

Walt Pesch
{ihnp4,akgua,cbosgd,et al}!cuuxb!wbp
cuuxb!wbp at lll-crg