Anonymous mail

boswell at pyr1.Cs.Ucl.ac.uk boswell at pyr1.Cs.Ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 4 04:35:00 AEST 1986

/* Written  4:16 pm  Nov  4, 1986 by news at cullvax.UUCP in pyr1:net.unix */

We are considering putting in an 'anonymous mail' facility, for use as
a suggestion box.  The question is, is there an easy/known way to
implement it.

/* End of text from pyr1:net.unix */

If you have 'notes', you can set up notesfiles which allow anonymous
postings.  I'm not familiar with the mechanisms myself, but have seen
this suggestion both here on the net and in the 'notes' documentation.

	Phil