withdrawing E-mail

lrj at batcomputer.UUCP lrj at batcomputer.UUCP
Sat Feb 21 00:09:09 AEST 1987

In article <25011 at rochester.ARPA> ken at rochester.UUCP (SKY) writes:
>Or set dot in Mail, so that it takes . <cr> instead of just ^D to post.
>
>People should be more careful with email, that's all.
>
>	Ken

	  I have Mail set to ask for a CC after finishing the text
	of the message, and before sending.  The user can ^C at this
	point to abort the mail.  I believe it's a matter of setting
	'askcc' in your .mailrc

	  For anything but a quick, one-line letter, i use MH (Mail Handler).
	It's a nice system -- a lot safer that Mail.. :^)

	  Anyone know of a 'port of MM (Mail Manager?) from TOPS-20
	to Un*x?  Now THAT was a nice system...

--
				-- Lewis R. Jansen, LASSP Systems Grunt
					lrj at lasspvax.tn.cornell.edu