Ethernet<-->SNA interconnect

bob at osu-eddie.UUCP bob at osu-eddie.UUCP
Tue Feb 10 01:28:50 AEST 1987

In article <253 at cosivax.UUCP> osm at cosivax.UUCP (Owen S. Medd) writes:
>We are in the process of connecting a large SNA network with many,
>many desktop PC's and a number of Sun workstation ethernet rings.

Is an `Ethernet ring' a new protocol development?  Is it neat nifty
Sunlink gatewaying hardware that Sun hasn't told anybody about?  :-)
--
 Bob Sutterfield, Department of Computer and Information Science
 The Ohio State University; 2036 Neil Ave. Columbus OH USA 43210-1277