Looking for "Nutshell" handbooks

rbl at nitrex.UUCP rbl at nitrex.UUCP
Tue Mar 3 04:17:42 AEST 1987

In article <5750 at dartvax.UUCP> andyb%burlcoat at dartvax.UUCP (Andy Behrens) writes:
>I am trying to locate the publisher of the "Unix-in-a-Nutshell" handbooks.
>Does anyone know their address or telephone number?

O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
981 Chestnut St.
Newton, MA  02164

The UUCP/USENET volumes are worth their weight in gold!  I've been trying to
administer a node outside my regular duties and just have not had the time
to find all the good material the Nutshell Handbooks have  ---  nonetheless
the time to organize it well!  These do the job!!

Rob Lake