Looking for "Nutshell" handbooks

phaedrus at eneevax.UUCP phaedrus at eneevax.UUCP
Sun Mar 1 02:36:42 AEST 1987

>From: andyb at dartvax.UUCP (Andy Behrens)
>
>I am trying to locate the publisher of the "Unix-in-a-Nutshell" handbooks.
>Does anyone know their address or telephone number?

Their address is:

Nutshell Handbooks
O'Reilly & Associates Inc.
171 Jackson Street
Newton MA 02159

I have their "Reading & Writing TERMCAP Entries", and "Programming With
Curses".  They are very good.  I recommend them highly.

I have no connection with O'Reilly & Associates Inc. etc. etc. etc.

pk

ARPA:	phaedrus at eneevax.umd.edu
UUCP:	{seismo,allegra}!mimsy!eneevax!phaedrus