How do I link f77 objects with plot libraries (4.3bsd)?

Dan Revel dan at lclark.UUCP
Sat Apr 16 03:21:18 AEST 1988

I'm trying to write f77 code which calls C functions in the plot libraries
for example:

	CALL arc (ih,ik, ix0,iy0, ixe,iye)

My problem seems to be that the f77 compiler appends an underscore to
the name of the procedure I am trying to call (e.g. _arc_), in lib4013.a
the routine I want to link with is named "_arc".  How can I convince the
linker that that's what I want, or get f77 not to append the underscore?

Thanks in advance,

	dan (I really didn't want to mess with fortran anyways, but...)
--
dan at lclark
tektronix!reed!lclark!dan	"Set the way-back machine Sherman ... "