Unix System Administration Package

Bjorn Satdeva bjorn at sysadm.UUCP
Mon Apr 18 16:47:09 AEST 1988

We have started the design and development of a new system administration
packages for medium and large size Unix sites.

The package is intended to support and/or automate the daily work of
administrating a Unix site.  The main goal is to provide tools for the
administrator who already knows Unix well, although we will most likely
add a front-end with some kind of intelligence.

We want to provide the best possible tool, and would therefore like to
have suggestions from the net, to what the packages should include.

Please e-mail your comment or suggestions directly to me.  I will post
a summary to the net if there is enough interest.

Bjorn Satdeva
/sys/admin, inc
uunet!sysadm!bjorn