The CR in a map via .exrc: A new question

Bo Thide irf at kuling.UUCP
Sat Apr 2 23:26:44 AEST 1988

In article <10816 at mimsy.UUCP> chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
>In article <1598 at ogcvax.UUCP> schaefer at ogcvax.UUCP (Barton E. Schaefer) writes:
>>I suppose it had to happen eventually.  I've been able to figure out
>
>Looking at the source, the answer I find is that it cannot be done.

There are ways you can map (or map!) CTRL-D to something useful.  Look at
my vi macro packages 'evi' ("The Expert's vi or The Emacs Style vi")
and 'lvi' ("Learner's vi").

If you don't have 'evi' or 'lvi', please contact me by e-mail and
I'll send the packages to you.  As soon as I have got rid of the
terrible flu I have and I am done with the extremely urgent sampling
hardware/software integration that has to be finished by the end of
this month, I will post newer and better versions.

"If EMACS is a big, heavy Rolls-Royce, VI is a small fast English
sports car".

I love English sports cars.

-Bo