Postscript for IBM 3800 Laser Printer

Ken Burgess RCD burgess at pioneer.arpa
Wed Apr 6 02:40:23 AEST 1988

We are attempting to create a centralized printing facility, and would
like to obtain a postscript interface to an IBM 3800 Laser Printer.
I have called around, but there does not seem to be any pre-existing
sofware to interface the two.  Our other solution is to devise the
system ourselves in which case I would like to obtain(free or purchase),
the source code for a full postscript interpreter which we could then
hack to output 3800 Data Stream.

If anyone knows anything about this particular type of problem or port,
obtaining pre-existing conversion software, or the source for the
Postscript interpreter please let me know, Ill be happy to share any
more knowledge we have aquired and possibly the final product if/when it
gets developed.

			Thanks in Advance,

  Ken Burgess			UUCP: {topaz,lll-crg,ucbvax}!
  Mail Stop: 233-9			ames!pioneer!burgess
  NASA-Ames Research Center	ARPA: burgess%pioneer at ames.arc.nasa.gov
  Moffett Field, CA 94035	ARPA: burgess at pioneer.arc.nasa.gov
  (415)-694-6347		ARPA: burgess at ames-pioneer.arpa