pathway to ucbvax

Myron Seto myron at nvuxl.UUCP
Thu Apr 7 09:00:46 AEST 1988

Can someone help me find a UUCP pathway between
bellcore, princeton, or rutgers to ucbvax?
Thanks, just in case someone knows.
Or!  Better yet, can someone from Berkeley
simply reply (hit the r key and send me a
message), this way, when I get the message, hopefully
ucbvax will appear in the pathway somewhere.
--
Myron Seto                                                       (201)758-2941
Bell Communications Research         {rutgers, princeton}!bellcore!nvuxl!myron