NFS on AT&T 3B2s

Larry McVoy lm at arizona.edu
Fri Apr 1 17:10:05 AEST 1988

In article <10827 at shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> heather at MATH.UCLA.EDU (Heather Burris) writes:
>Do any of you know of a port of NFS to the AT&T 3B2's?  If so,
>could you please send me information for contacting the company/
>people who did the port?  Thanks in advance,
>
>                                       Heather Burris, UCLA

Contact Lachman Associates.  They are the source for NFS for System V boxes.
I've worked for them and seen the product and it's real.

Try 1-800-LAI-UNIX.  Ask for Bob Palm, he'll point you at the appropriate
place.  Email: laidbak!rdp at sun.com or ...!{ihnp4,sun}!laidbak!rdp.
--
"These aren't my thoughts, they're my cat walking on the keyboard."

Larry McVoy	lm at arizona.edu or ...!{uwvax,sun}!arizona.edu!lm