KSH

Rick Farris rfarris at serene.UUCP
Thu Dec 29 06:36:46 AEST 1988

In article <894 at ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> sivagnan at handel.ColoState.EDU (S. Vasanthan) writes:
>Is ksh (Korn Shell?) Public Domain?

No.

>If so where can I get a copy.

Both Aspen Technologies and Mortice Kern Systems sell Korn Shell for
Microport and Xenix.  Aspen also supports 3Bs, Suns, and NCR Towers.
I've used both, and despite the high-quality of MKS's Toolkit, I find
their *nix implementation of ksh to be lacking.  I'd recommend Aspen
Technologies.

	Aspen Technologies, Inc.
	POB 5727
	Parsippany, NJ  07054
	(201) 316-0866

I have no association with Aspen Tech, other than as a happy
customer.

Rick Farris   RF Engineering  POB M  Del Mar, CA  92014   voice (619) 259-6793
rfarris at serene.cts.com     ...!uunet!serene!rfarris       serene.UUCP 259-7757