uuxqt questions

Paul Marsh marsh at umt.UUCP
Tue Dec 6 09:37:08 AEST 1988

I encountered the two following errors while running "uuxqt -x9".  I would
appreciate any comments as to their nature.  Thanks in advance.

1)  This was the result of mail being sent to an unknown user-id.  Do the
    status/signal/exit values provide me with useful debugging information?

  shio - PAT=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb;export PATH;rmail sri
  Subfile with prefix:/usr/spool/uucp/sys/DEFAULT/D./D.ucdavisScBL2
  status 17152
  retstat is signal 0, exit 67:

2)

  Subfile with prefix:/usr/spool/uucp/sys/DEFAULT/D./D.ucdavisScCA2
  sh: 4960 Illegal instruction
  status 0
  retstat is signal 0, exit 0:
  exit cmd - 0

--
UUCP :	... ! ucdavis ! umt ! marsh
US Mail :	Paul Marsh,	University of Montana, Computer Center