Unix/C Books

Stephen J. Hartley hartley at uvm-gen.UUCP
Thu Dec 22 05:14:17 AEST 1988

In article <5189 at pdn.UUCP>, reggie at pdn.UUCP (George W. Leach) writes:
< "The Design and Implementation of the 4.3 BSD UNIX Operating System",
< S.J. Leffler, M.K. McKusick, M. Karels, and J.S. Quarterman, Addison-Wesley,
< 1988
< 	- We should be hearing about this one any day now!!!  John Quarterman
< had informed me quite some time ago to expect this one in September.

The local Addison-Wesley book rep told me it will be out January 15, 1989.
--
Stephen J. Hartley, Dept Comp Sci & EE, Univ Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405
CSNET:hartley at uvm.EDU, UUCP:uunet!uvm-gen!hartley, (802)656-3330,862-5323