Does MANPATH work?

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Fri Dec 2 14:40:46 AEST 1988

In article <210 at bnr-fos.UUCP> hwt at leibniz.uucp (Henry Troup) writes:
 >I have this setting of the MANPATH environment variable:
 >
 >	MANPATH=/usr/man:/usr/local/man
 >
 >but man never finds anything in /usr/local/man.
 >
 >I have RTMF - any advice ?
           ^^
		   Maybe that's your problem. Try reading it again while not F....
I find that comprehension of any reading matter is more thorough when one
puts all one's concentration into it. Reading the manual F.... would tend to
impair both your reading concentration and your proper appreciation of F....
-- whatever F stands for.
UUCP:     killer!dcs!wnp                 ESL: 62832882
DOMAIN:   dcs!wnp at killer.dallas.tx.us    TLX: 910-380-0585 EES PLANO UD