7300 to 3b2

Bob Calbridge bobc at killer.UUCP
Sat Feb 27 04:08:19 AEST 1988

We have seven 7300's attached to a 3B2 via standard serial lines.  Normal
communication is done through the "cu" command.  However, since these
7300's are used by students, we are trying to devise a way do some file
exchanging without having the students become too involved in the workings
of unix.  We tried using "uucp" and at first the problem was an improper
system name in the PC's L.sys file.  Having taken care of that we tried
again.  This time we received no error message but the file didn't show
up in the 3B2.  The question is if there is a way to track where the
file went, if anywhere.  We need some help.  Please point us in the
right direction.
Thanks in advance.
Best,
Bob