Unix databases for service report storage and acquisition (Wanted)

John Darby ntm1458 at dsacg3.UUCP
Wed Feb 3 01:20:30 AEST 1988

in article <553 at riddle.UUCP>, patk at riddle.UUCP (Patrick King) says:
> The  support  department wrote and also use this system which is  written
> using  Informix-SQL.  If this looks like a system you might be interested
> in  acquiring,  the person to contact at the address at the end  of  this
> item is:
At the Defense Logistics Agency we also support many end users.  We
built our problem reporting system around UNIFY.  We had to write C
code to include the screen handling routines.  All reported problems
are assigned a number and a priority.  High priority problems get
immediate attention.  Lower pririties are handled during regular
working hours.  A log is kept on the status of all problems.
--
John T. Darby, (DLA Systems Automation Center, DSAC-TMM, P.O. Box 1605
Columbus, OH, ntm1458, 614 238-9174)