Curses & Terminfo

FRAZIER%AFGLSC.SPAN at star.stanford.edu FRAZIER%AFGLSC.SPAN at star.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 6 06:07:13 AEST 1988

	I own an AT&T 3B1 running Unix SysV.  I have successfully compiled
a software package that is looking for a file called "/usr/lib/terminfo."
I contacted the author of the program in question and he said that the
only SYSV machine he had access to had the /usr/lib/terminfo file and as
far as he knew,  every SYSV had that file.  I have used SYSV's (other than
my own) and I have never seen this file.  Does this file actually exist
and if so,  is there any chance someone could send me a copy of it.
(Providing it's not Huge.)  If not,  can someone tell me what this file
does and provide some suggestions as to how to avoid losing?  I'd
appreciate any help I can get..

					Thanks in advance

					Frazier%afgl.span at star.stanford.edu
						or