Replying directly to author

Noel Gorelick ngorelic at csm9a.UUCP
Fri Feb 12 06:17:17 AEST 1988

    I suppose this should probably be in a net.questions category,
but this is as close as I could get.

	Our system does not have anything resembling site-name
redirecting software (ie- ngorelic at csm9a).  And out entire link with
the outside world is to only one other machine (which does have the
above mentioned software).  Whenever I am using news-reading software,
and wish to reply directly to the author of an article, our software
tries to send it directly to username at site, (which doesn't work...)

So, the question at hand here is, how do I get it to redirect the
e-mail through our feed machine first, so that it goes where it's
supposed to.  (Currently I have to hand extract the news-path from
the article, and send it with mail.)

    Anything would be appreciated

					Thanx,

						Ngorelic

"It was great when it all began,  |   ngorelic at csm9a
 I was a regular Frankie Fan..."  |   ...cu-den!udenva!isis!csm9a!ngorelic