Calculators

Wayne Mesard mesard at bbn.com
Sat Feb 27 08:25:04 AEST 1988

>From article <12002 at brl-adm.ARPA>, by roberts at icst-cmr.arpa (John Roberts):
>
> Are there ANY calculator utilities that will run under Unix (4.3)
> that support FLOATING POINT operations? Maybe even transcendental
> functions? I'm tired of the ones that only work with integers.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance.
>                                                   John Roberts
>                                                   roberts at icst-cmr.ARPA

I just submitted a command line calculator program to comp.sources.unix.
It should be posted in a couple of weeks (as soon as it makes it's way
up the r$.queue :-)

--
Wayne Mesard   | "The people of the North End don't like the city telling us
MESARD at BBN.COM | where and when we can and can't park our cars.  So as soon