current pwd in prompt

James Harvey jbh at mibte.UUCP
Wed Feb 17 04:56:40 AEST 1988

In article <172 at tic.UUCP>, ruiu at tic.UUCP writes:
> In article <11656 at brl-adm.ARPA>, Mensing.HENR801c at Xerox.COM writes:
>> Can anyone explain to me how to get my prompt to be the current directory?
>> 	Dave Mensing
>> 	mensing.henr801c at xerox.com
>
> Uh oh... please, someone email him the responses of the recent,
> "Yes but how do you really get a pwd prompt ?" argue-fest.
>
> Dragos Ruiu           UUCP:<backbone>!alberta!edson!tic!dragos!work

If such a compilation exists, I would appreciate getting a copy.
I am running under plain sys V.  The Unix World script won't
work.

--

Jim Harvey                        |      "Ask not for whom the bell
Michigan Bell Telephone           |      tolls and you will only pay

   ihnp4!mibte!jbh   or try   ulysses!gamma!mibte!jbh