current pwd in prompt

Dragos Ruiu ruiu at tic.UUCP
Wed Feb 10 12:42:23 AEST 1988

In article <11656 at brl-adm.ARPA>, Mensing.HENR801c at Xerox.COM writes:
> Can anyone explain to me how to get my prompt to be the current directory?
> 	Dave Mensing
> 	mensing.henr801c at xerox.com

Uh oh... please, someone email him the responses of the recent,
"Yes but how do you really get a pwd prompt ?" argue-fest.

Sorry Dave, no offence and good luck, but this was recently hashed out ad
tedium. (I'm still upset that $cwd doesn't work in uPort's csh.) I'll email
what I can remember.

Thanks,
--
Dragos Ruiu           UUCP:<backbone>!alberta!edson!tic!dragos!work
     Hey, remember the one who pretended to be a super-villain to get beaten ?