Berkeley Unix Books

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Sat Jul 16 10:20:24 AEST 1988

In article <16495 at brl-adm.ARPA>, SHUTTER%ITHACA.BITNET at cornellc.ccs.cornell.edu writes:

> >I'm looking for pointers to intro Berkley UNIX systems programming books.  All
> >of the books that I have seen so far are for System V.  Any suggestions would
> >be welcome.

> Try:    "An Introduction to Berkeley Unix"

SSC (I work there) publishes a Pocket Reference for BSD4.2 and 4.3
(as well as XENIX, System V, ...).
This is a summary of commands.  Terse but pocked sized. Really useful
if you use different flavors of UNIX at work and home or school and work
or ...

Anyway, they are available in quite a few college bookstores and some
non-college bookstores or:
		Sandy Webb
		SSC, Inc.
		P.O. Box 55549