yacc and pointless violence

Doug Gwyn gwyn at brl-smoke.ARPA
Sun Jul 3 14:11:50 AEST 1988

In article <431 at hvrunix.UUCP> wpohl at hvrunix.UUCP (Walter E. Pohl) writes:
>Has anyone else tried using yacc on this particular piece of code [hoc]?

Yes, "hoc" worked okay when I built it.  I also got the source directly
from BWK and there were only something like two tiny diffs between his
and the one I had typed in.  I don't recall if any of the diffs could
be significant.

The thing to do with a core dump is to run a debugger on it to see what
happened!

Give me a real network address, not a UUCP path, and I'll mail you the
version we're running.

	Gwyn at BRL.MIL