Looking for VMS Patch and VMS ARC

Mike Ciaraldi ciaraldi at cs.rochester.edu
Thu Jul 7 07:00:05 AEST 1988

In article <2640 at vice.TEK.COM> glennl at vice.TEK.COM (Glenn C. Le Vernois) writes:
>I'm in need of a VMS versions of PATCH and ARC.
>
>I've got sources to both the UNIX ARC program and UNIX PATCH, but
>would prefer purchasing a supported version rather than port the
>code myself.

I don't know about PATCH, but you can use VMSSWEEP to
unpack ARC'd and LBR'd files.
It is available from SIMTEL20.ARPA via anonymous FTP,
if you know about that sort of stuff.

If not, I could E-mail you the Fortran source.

--Mike Ciaraldi
University of Rochester Computer Science
arpa: ciaraldi at cs.rochester.edu
uucp: ...rutgers!rochester!ciaraldi