Unix editors

Harry Boswell hboswell at jackson.UUCP
Thu Jul 7 04:22:55 AEST 1988

Does anyone know of an editor available for unix that emulates the
ISPF/PDF editor of IBM mainframe-environment fame?  We connect to
an MVS system and most programmers I can hire have worked only in that
environment (no unix here in the deepest South).  Vi tends to be a shock
to them.
--
Harry Boswell   (601) 354-6454 ext.352

{pyramid or bellcore or tness..}!swbatl!jackson!hboswell
Do not go gently into that good night, but rage against the dying of the light