HDB UUCP for SCO Xenix

John Owens john at jetson.UUCP
Sat Jul 9 01:45:38 AEST 1988

In article <162 at hawkmoon.MN.ORG>, root at hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Admin) writes:
> uucico refuses to call more than one number associatted with a system (in the
> L.sys file), ever.

I reported this to SCO as a bug, and got a nice response back, which I
quote:

	I have confirmed that our current version of UUCP does not
	allow multiple L.sys lines to refer to the same site.

	This is definitely a problem, and I would normally bug report
	it, but in this case help is already on the way.  The
	Honey-Danber version of UUCP which will be included in the 2.3
	version of XENIX will correct the situation.

	Version 2.3 is expected to be available toward the end of this
	summer.  I hope this answers your concerns.

I'm looking forward to it!

--
John Owens		SMART HOUSE Limited Partnership
john at jetson.UUCP	(old uucp) uunet!jetson!john
+1 301 249 6000		(internet) john%jetson.uucp at uunet.uu.net